Monday, November 29, 2010

Zephyr Art TN: Baby Amora!


I have been meaning to post ultrasound photos for a couple of weeks now, but my scanner is not being nice. So, I decided tonight, to take photos of the photos on my refrigerator.  
This is Amora. (Probably Amora Echo.) We have changed her name a few times now, there are so many unique names out there, it is really hard to decide. Mia found this name and Adam likes it and I think it would be sweet for them (Adam picked Echo) to name the new baby girl. 


We had a 3d ultrasound, which they say looks a bit more life-like. Although I can count 6 legs in this picture. I hope I am not having a shrimp-baby. 


Here she is waving at you. Next we'll look at some slides of my last vacation. It will only take an hour. You'll love them, I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment