Friday, June 24, 2011

New Logo



We think our new logo expresses who we are as a business: humorous, colorful, fun... 

In designing the new image to visually identify our business, we turned to an old pal. Dembrook is a true collaboration between Eppie and myself. To steal from the discription on Etsy: "Eppie and I created this painting/illustration together using her gift of modernized old school illustration and my penchant for flowing abstracts. We printed her illustration on vellum and sewed it onto my watercolor background that uses salt and rubbing alcohol to create interesting flow and color change."


What do you think of the new logo?

3 comments:

  1. That is a truly awesome logo.
    It makes me smile when I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very "you guys" .. if i just saw it & didn't know you made it i would have guessed ;)

    ReplyDelete